Contevo is a digital marketing agency based in Australia which was established in 2005. Contevo provides services like SEO, PPC, and Social media marketing. Contevo is supporting next generation of innovative marketers and creatives by providing a digital marketing scholarship in Australia.
Details & Description
The aim of this digital marketing scholarship by Contevo is to support future students and leaders in the digital marketing sphere. Eligible candidates who are studying marketing; SEO, PPC or Social Media Marketing or have a passion for marketing, are invited to apply for this scholarship.
The requirements for applicants interested in applying for this scholarship are mentioned below:
- The applicant must be a current undergraduate/graduate student in a technical institution, community/junior college, or at a university OR the applicant intends to enter a community/junior college, technical institution, or at a university
- Must have a high academic achievement and an interest in marketing
- The applicant is preferred to be obtaining a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Marketing, Web design, Search Engine Marketing or Digital marketing
How to apply
The candidate should submit a project for assessment in order to apply for this scholarship:
- Application Topic: Presenting a digital marketing campaign or strategy the applicant has created
- Applications will only be accepted via 3 options: a creative infographic (in pdf format), an informational video (YouTube link) or a 1000-1200 word essay (in .docx format).
Following supporting documents are required to be submitted along with the application
- CV or Resume, along with proof of enrollment at an institution
- 2 letters of reference, any other documents like portfolio (links/images of recent marketing related projects, designs, campaigns, strategies etc)
The application should be submitted via email to: (email@example.com) and should include the candidate’s name, phone number, mailing address. Please use the email subject line as: “Contevo Digital Marketing Scholarship”
Terms & Conditions
The candidate will be selected as per the assessment of their application, all of the information will be verified extensively, and will be reviewed by a group of experts. The scholarship winner will be selected on competitive basis, and will be informed via email. The award will be sent directly to the scholarship winner which will be used towards the costs associated with their education for the next year. The amount of the award is $5000 and is available to students who are enrolled or intend to enroll in a institution belonging to USA, Canada, New Zealand, or Australia.
Deadline to apple for this scholarship is December 31, 2020.